Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks

On this Thanksgiving Day, I just want to thank the Brevard community and BC for being so very welcoming to me in the months I have been here. I am so very happy in my job and truly enjoy every one of my co-workers. Thanks to all of you.

In a footnote, my happiness would be complete if I could sell my home near Jonesborough, TN so my husband can join me in beautiful Brevard. If you know anyone who might be interested in living in our historic flour mill home, please send them this link:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/203-Gravel-Hill-Rd-Limestone-TN-37681/42585258_zpid/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Jones@Jones the Library Director's blog for the J.A. Jones Library at Brevard College. Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, so there may be a delay between the time you make a comment and when it appears. Thanks!